H&J Martin Asset Management Services are contracted to the City of Edinburgh Council throughout the City Centre, North and Leith, to provide services to the non domestic commercial facilities within their Portfolio.
- M&E fully co-ordinated design function
- Supply of both feasibility studies and office space planning
- Computer Aided Facilities Management / Management Information System Integration, with automated reporting, task status notification & full KPI reporting
H&J Martin Asset Management Services act as principle contractor on each project to provide a turnkey service, including full all trades works with a design and build function.
Services delivered include:
- All trades services including decoration and restorative works
- Flooring installations and repairs
- M & E refurbishment / Installation Works
- Specialist joinery and fit out works
- Maintenance repairs to Schools and care homes